1. All products are sold with the understanding that the purchaser has independently determined
the suitability of the product for their own use.
2. Returned items are accepted only within 30 days of purchase and are subject to a 20%
restocking fee, with the exception of a defective product. The returned item must be returned in
its original packacing and in its original condition. Any modification or damage to the item must
be returned within 30 days of purchase. Returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee except
for a defective product. Any items modified or damaged are not refundable. Custom orders are
3. Please do not ship the item back until you have contacted Tobor Technology, we have reviewed
the situation, and have approved the return of the product. Once the item is returned, it will
receive a technical inspection, and a defective product will be exchanged. To initiate the return,
please email Tobor Technology at email@example.com.
4. Shipping costs for returns and warranty work are the responsibility of the purchaser. Item just be
shipped in original packaging.
5. All statements, technical information and recommendations provided by Tobor Technology are
believed to be reliable, but do NOT constitute a guarantee or warranty. For complete warranty
details, please click here.
6. Tobor Technology products are not responsible for any claims beyond the replacement value of
any defective product or in any way be liable or responsible for consequential or incidental
7. Unless customer has purchased an extended warranty, Tobor Technology products do not have a
warranty beyond the 30-day return policy stated above.
8. Tablet warranty is subject to manufacturer’s specific warranty policy and is not warranted by